Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chicken Factory, Hoboken, New Jersey

Delivery.com, Oder Pick-up or Delivery from; Chicken Factory






529 Washington St, Hoboken, New Jersey
Between Washington & Court
Restaurant - Korean, Chicken


Review By: Jesse K. on Sep 16th 2010
"Some of the best chicken I've ever had. I got the Korean Chicken Katsu (which is not very exotic for those of you who are unadventurous - basically breaded chicken with white rice) and it was delicious breaded crispy chicken with a very unique tasting bread crumb. The best part for me though was that it was not greasey AT ALL! Also, the chicken was 100% white meat, and the portions were VERY generous for the price. Comes with a delicious ***ian style white rice, a small Korean side salad, some ginger (yuk), and choice of American Cole Slaw or Kimchi w/ pickle. The Kimchi is my favorite touch to an otherwise pretty American meal. I've also had both of their salads and have been extremely satisfied, just get 2 packets of dressing, 1 will barely cover 1/3 of the salad. Give these guys a try!! I really have nothing negative to say after 6 orders, the delivery is even extremely fast (they RUN through my building - I'm alllll the way in the back) and really accomodating - brought me free waters since they only had bottled Coke."

1 comment:

  1. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    delivery philadelphia, pa

    ReplyDelete